(1) I agree to practice responsible pet ownership while participating in the Bow-Wow Luau.
(2) I do hereby affirm that my dog(s) has/have complete, up-to-date vaccinations and current rabies shots.
(3) I do herby affirm that my dog(s) is/are spayed/neutered.
(4) I release any rights and grant full permission to the City of The Colony and Hawaiian Falls Water Park and its designees to use, without payment, any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, sound recordings, or any other record or information derived from the Bow-Wow Luau event.
(5) In participating in the Bow-Wow Luau, I recognize and acknowledge that injury, illness or damage could occur to my person, family members, property, and/or pet(s) caused by any of the participating pets, participants, premises or property defects, or other causes. Nonetheless, in consideration of the acceptance of this agreement and the allowance of myself, my dog(s), my family and/or my children’s participation in the Bow-Wow Luau, I, for myself, my family, my dogs(s) and my children, and all others who might otherwise make claim on behalf of me, my dog(s) and/or my family, do hereby voluntarily assume full and sole responsibility for any injury, illness, or damage, accidental or intentional, which may occur to myself, my children, family members, property, or pets directly or indirectly as a result of or during my/our participation in the Bow-Wow Luau. Further, I, do hereby forever waive, release, discharge, and hold harmless the City of The Colony, its member groups and volunteers, Hawaiian Falls Water Parks, and all sponsors and officials from any and all claims, demands, actions and cause of action whatsoever including, but not limited to, any injury, illness, or damages to myself, my family, property, or pets which might result directly or indirectly from or during my, my pets or my family’s participation.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
* indicates a required field