For further questions, contact us at 972-625-1887.
- Animals may not run at-large
- Any animal must be on a leash or in a carrier while in a public place
- Owners must prevent their animals from creating a disturbance for their neighbors by preventing barking, howling, or crowing
- Owners are responsible for the removal of any excrement deposited by their animal
- You may not tie or tether an animal to a stationary object for a period of time or in a location for more than 12 consecutive hours in a 24-hour period, or so as to create an unhealthy situation for the animal or a potentially dangerous situation for a pedestrian or passerby