Early voting by personal appearance for the Nov. 3, 2020, City of The Colony City Council Election begins on Tuesday, Oct. 13, and continues through Friday, Oct. 30.
Hours vary by day as follows:
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13 to Saturday, Oct. 17;
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 18;
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, to Saturday, Oct. 24;
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 25; and,
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 26, to Friday, Oct. 30.
Locally, voting will be held at:
- City of The Colony Annex Building, 6804 Main St.
- Golf Clubs at The Tribute, 1001 Lebanon Road
- Cascades Conference Center at Fairfield Marriott, 5909 Stone Creek Drive
Voters may also vote at any Denton County early voting location. For more locations, visit www.votedenton.com.
Up for election this year are single-member districts Places 3, 4, and 5. For more information, visit our website or contact the City Secretary’s Office by email at [email protected]; by phone, 972-624-3106.