TCPL offers curbside pickup for library materials, printouts, craft kits, and more! Curbside pickup is available Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Materials can be reserved through our online catalog or by calling the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 2.
- Up to 15 items may be placed on hold at a time.
- Library staff will notify you once your items are ready for pickup.
- Once notified, park in the designated area of parking lot and call the number posted on the cone.
- Library staff will verify your card number and check the items out before bringing them to your car.
- Holds placed after 4 p.m. will be fulfilled the next business day.
- Holds may be picked up Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holds will be released/canceled after 3 business days if they are not picked up.
- Go to print.princh.com.
- Enter printer ID (102244 or 102245).
- Upload your document.
- Verify print settings.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Select ’Pay at the desk’.
- Enter your name.
- Send order
- Contact the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 2 to verify receipt.
- Only items from Thingiverse may be printed at this time.
- Email [email protected] with the subject line 3D Print Request.
- Include your name, contact phone number, and a link to requested Thingiverse file(s).
- Library staff will contact you for more information and a cost estimate once they have reviewed the 3D print file(s).
- Cost is 10¢ per gram of plastic filament ($1 minimum). Total cost is determined by the weight of the completed object.
- Prints may be picked up Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Once the object is printed, Library staff will contact you with pickup instructions.
- Credit card payment will be made over the phone at the time of pickup.
- Craft kits must be reserved by visiting tcpl.ticketleap.com and placing an order for free kits.
- To pick up kits, follow procedures outlined for curbside pickup.
*The summer craft kit series has ended, but more themed kits will be available soon. Our next scheduled craft event is Back to Hogwarts and Harry Potter themed kits will be available for reservation beginning in September.
We can also deliver tax forms and voter registration forms via curbside. Please call 972-625-1900 ext. 2 for more information.