TCPL offers curbside pickup for library materials, printouts, craft kits, and more! Curbside pickup is available Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Materials can be reserved through our online catalog or by calling the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 2.
- Up to 15 items may be placed on hold at a time.
- Library staff will notify you once your items are ready for pickup.
- Once notified, park in the designated area of parking lot and call the number posted on the cone.
- Library staff will verify your card number and check the items out before bringing them to your car.
- Holds placed after 4 p.m. will be fulfilled the next business day.
- Holds may be picked up Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holds will be released/canceled after 3 business days if they are not picked up.
- A limited number of craft kits are available each week.
- Kits are available for 3 age groups, each with a different craft:
- Every Monday through July, a new set of kits will be available to reserve.
- Craft kits must be reserved by visiting tcpl.ticketleap.com and placing an order for free kits.
- Reserved kits will be available for pickup on the next business day.
- To pick up kits, follow procedures outlined for curbside pickup.
- Go to print.princh.com.
- Enter printer ID (102244 or 102245).
- Upload your document.
- Verify print settings.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Select ’Pay at the desk’.
- Enter your name.
- Send order
- Contact the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 3 to verify receipt.
- Only items from Thingiverse may be printed at this time.
- Email [email protected] with the subject line 3D Print Request.
- Include your name, contact phone number, and a link to requested Thingiverse file(s).
- Library staff will contact you for more information and a cost estimate once they have reviewed the 3D print file(s).
- Cost is 10¢ per gram of plastic filament ($1 minimum). Total cost is determined by the weight of the completed object.
- Prints may be picked up Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Once the object is printed, Library staff will contact you with pickup instructions.
- Credit card payment will be made over the phone at the time of pickup.
We can also deliver tax forms and voter registration forms via curbside. Please call 972-625-1900 ext. 2 for more information.