The City of The Colony’s emergency response teams have been working around the clock since Thursday night’s severe weather to clean roadways of debris and assess any damage to the community.
The following resources are available to residents:
- A drop-off site for tree-limbs has been set up in the north parking lot of Hawaiian Falls Water Park, 4400 Paige Road.
- Debris may also be collected curbside on your bulk collection days.
For more information or questions, please contact the city’s Customer Service Department at 972-625-1756.
Storm Damage Reporting
Residents and businesses whose property received damage are encouraged to report the damage to the Texas Division of Emergency Management. These reports can help the city and county meet federal and state thresholds for potential damage assistance.
- Stewart Creek Park and the boat ramp were temporarliy closed for needed cleanup but are now RE-OPENED!
- The Recreation Center has also reopened today following a brief power outage.
- The Colony Shoreline Trail, however, is currently closed pending repairs.
- Contact Parks & Recreation for additional updates at 972-625-1106.
Should your power be out following the severe storms, please report the outage to your utility provider, which would be either Oncor or CoServ: