Lions Club Park, located at 4800 Nash Drive, is a free community park and is open to the public. Amenities at Lions Club Park include a playground, a large group pavilion (56' X 30', available for use with rental reservation), a large grill, paved parking lot and a large fishing pond with fountain.
- Park Hours: 5:00am to 10:30pm.
- No glass containers.
- Pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- No vehicles beyond the parking lot without permit.
- For additional regulations see The Colony Code of Ordinances,
sections 14 - 5 & 14 - 6.
- For emergencies call 911. To report damage call (972)625-1106.
The Lions Club Park pavilion is available for use with reservation only. The pavilion includes access to electricity, 8 picnic tables, and a large grill. Reservations can be made online, in person at The Colony Recreation Center or over the phone by calling Parks and Recreation at 972-625-1106.