Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly newsletter with information about the Library, the Friends and free advertising for our Business members - plus emailed updates!
- Invitation to special Library and Friends programs
- A forum in which to advocate on behalf of the Library
- Fun volunteer opportunities
- 10% discount on Friends of The Colony Public Library (FOTCPL) sale items - including books!!!!
- Reward of knowing that your dues make a real difference to your public library
- As a Friend, you build a strong public library that helps children develop a love of reading
Become a Member of the Friends
Annual membership dues are:
- Individual / Family: $10
- Business: $25
One time membership dues are:
- Lifetime Individual / Family: $100
- Lifetime Business: $500
Print and fill out the Application Form (PDF) and mail or bring it to the Library with your cash or check (made out to FOTCPL).
You can also fill out this web form and pay using your credit, debit or PayPal account information (payment screen comes up once you have submitted your information). Please be sure to include your email address with your payment so that we can contact you with any questions, and specify the membership type under Reason for donation.
Help support the Library through the Friends of The Colony Public Library!
Tax deductible donations:
- Donate in person at the Library
- Mail a check to:
FOTCPL, The Colony Public Library
6800 Main Street
The Colony,TX 75056
- Donate online using the Friends PayPal account
Other ways to help:
- Shop at our ongoing Friends book sale at the Library
- Make FOTCPL your preferred charity when shopping at Amazon
FOTCPL is a 501(c)(3) organization. For further donation information, email the library. As always, thank you for your support of the Library!
For further information about the Friends of The Colony Public Library, contact the friends directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 3.