Kidz Klub is for boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 12. The Klub activities include crafts, sports, field trips, instructor-led themed camps and more. Our trained counselors work to ensure that each child has a fun and rewarding experience at Kidz Klub. Klub attendees will go on a weekly field trip that correlates to their instructor-led theme of the week, with something new each week of summer! Attendees must bring their own sack lunch, snacks and water bottle with them each day. Each attendee will be provided with one Kidz Klub t-shirt to be worn on field trips. Additional t-shirts will be available for purchase at the Recreation Center for $8.
Kidz Klub is for boys and girls ages 9 to 12 years old.
Sessions 1 through 10 - $140/week for residents & $165/week for non-residents
Session 11 - $225/week for residents, $250/week for non-residents
Payment Plans are available.
Multiple Child Discount
For families with more than one child enrolled in Kidz Klub and/or Kidz Kamp, there will be a $10 per session discount for each additional child registered.
Registration for Summer Kidz Klub will begin on Monday, January 6th.
Summer Kidz Klub will be offered in 11 one-week sessions. Participants may choose to register for some or all of the sessions.
- Session 1: Top Golf: May 26th – May 29th
- Session 2: Color Me Mine: June 1st – June 5th
- Session 3: Jump Street: June 8th – June 12th
- Session 4: In-Sync Exotics: June 15th – June 19th
- Session 5: KidZania: June 22nd – June 26th
- Session 6: Obstacle Warriors: June 29th – July 3rd
- Session 7: Spark!: July 6th – July 10th
- Session 8: Labyrinth: July 13th – July 17th
- Session 9: Young Chefs Academy: July 20th – July 24th
- Session 10: Perot Museum: July 27th – July 31st
- Session 11: Super Summer: August 3rd – August 7th
For more information, call the Parks and Recreation Department at (972)625-1106.