Stewart Creek Park
Click the map above for a full view of all the park amenities.
Hours and Phone Numbers
Stewart Creek Park is open daily with the following operational hours:
- March - October from 6 a.m - 10 p.m.
- November - February from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Stewart Creek Park will be CLOSED on the following days:
- Thanksgiving Day (November 26, 2020)
- Christmas Eve (close at noon) (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- New Years Day (January 1)
For reservations or park usage information, call 972-624-2248. For general information, call the Parks & Recreation Department at 972-625-1106.
Stewart Creek Park is a fee paid park. Daily permit can be purchased at the park. Annual permits can be purchased either at the park or at the The Colony Recreation Center. Your daily permit receipt should be displayed on your windshield at all times. Annual permit MUST be PERMANENTLY adhered to the driver’s side of your windshield. Annual permits are not valid for special events held at the park. The maximum number of annual permits per household is two (2). Proof of residency is required to receive resident discounts.
|Senior (62+) 2nd car||$10||$40|
|Disabled Veteran (with proof)||free||free|
Disabled Veteran Discount
Disabled Veterans who are certified by the Veterans Administration to have at least a 50% service-related disability (or 40% due to amputation of a lower extremity) are eligible for a free annual pass to Stewart Creek Park. To receive your free Stewart Creek Park pass as a disabled Veteran, there are several ways that you can provide proof of service and disability to department staff –
- Show your Veteran ID Card
- Show your VA Benefit Summary Letter (sometimes called a VA benefits award letter)
- Show your “Disabled Veteran” Texas license plate on your vehicle
The disabled Veteran discount is available only to the Veteran, not to family members.