- Parks & Recreation
- Competitive Swim Programs
Competitive Swim Programs
Our 25-yard indoor pool has six lanes and is heated year-round to 83 to 84 degrees. This training pool hosts high school and youth summer swim programs.
Shark Fins Swim Clinic
The Shark Fins program is an inclusive group for beginner swimmers to advanced competitors. This practice team takes the time to improve each swimmer's stroke through instruction and drills, while also increasing swimmers' endurance in the water. Practices are layered so that there's plenty of opportunity for swimmers to improve their strokes and new techniques.
There's no long term commitment! Sign-ups are offered in monthly blocks, giving families the flexibility they need to accommodate the changing schedules of academics, extra-curricular and additional sports practices.
Designed to "feel" like a swim team, this program trains in the standard language and style of a competitive group. BUT, there are no specialized uniforms and no long distance travels to massive meets. Train hard with a coach who knows how to make a workout fun!
- Dates and Prices: Please visit www.playtc.com
- Ages: Five through high school
- Prerequisites: MUST be comfortable and confident swimming 25 yards without assistance on both front & back.
- This is NOT a learn to swim program. Children who stop and grab the lane line or wall may be able to swim but not quite ready for this program. Private Lessons offer newer swimmers endurance and confidence in preparation for this level of coaching.
Shark Fins Summer Swim team
There is still time to REGISTER! It's "Fin-tastic" fun training with a summer team that practices 4-5 mornings a week. During June & July, the team will travel to area meets to compete. The team accommodates all levels of swimmers, as long as they are comfortable and confident stroking 25 yards without assistance. It's a great way to make this summer special!
Programs from Outside Partners
A+ Swimming School
Triple Threat Tough
Please visit their team websites for pricing and times