Private Swim Lessons
Want total one-on-one attention from a terrific instructor who directs all of his focus on your specific goal? This is the fastest way to start your exploration of swimming basics, improve swim skills or even train for a sport.
Please check out "COURSES" in our online registration system to select from dozens of potential classes. Online Registration
- $120 for 4 classes (30 min/ea.)
- $28.75 per class, when purchasing five or more classes at a time for a single student (30 min/ea.)
- Slight increase for Non-Residents
Swim Instructors and Coaches
Want to hear more about our terrific teachers? Check out Aquatics Directory
Shark Fins Swim Clinic
The Shark Fins program is an inclusive group for confident beginner swimmers to advanced competitors. This practice team takes the time to improve each swimmer's existing stroke and endurance through instruction and drills. Practices are layered so that there's plenty of opportunity for swimmers to improve their strokes and new techniques.
Summer Semiprivate Learn-to-Swim Classes
2022 Summer Session Dates
Monday through Thursday, (each session has 8 classes, for 30 minutes each)
- Session 1: May 30 - June 9
- Session 2: June 13 - June 23
- Session 3: June 27 - July 7
- Session 4: July 11 - July 21
- Session 5: July 25 - August 4
- $110 residents (must have proof that you live in the City of The Colony)
- $130 non-residents
Online Registration for summer will be available around mid-April! Online Registration
Skill Description Guide
Are you a Detail Person? Would you like to know exactly what we hope to accomplish during our terrific American Red Cross Learn-To-Swim Classes? Check out the break down of each level, with goals, and safety topics in this Detailed Skill Description guide (PDF).