- Feature Links
- RESEARCH & LEARNING
- Resources A - Z
- Resources H through M
Resources H through M
- Health Reference Center Academic: Full text articles from nursing and allied health journals.
- Health Source-Consumer Edition: Information on medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Health Source-Nursing/Academic Edition: Scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines, plus drug guide. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Heritage Quest Online: A collection of digitized material that puts family research in an historical, social and cultural context
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center: Get information and ideas for arts and crafts, home and garden, needlework, recreation, performing arts, kids' crafts and more. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Home Improvement Reference Center: Detailed information and instructions to maintain, repair, remodel and decorate your home. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Hoopla Digital - Free access to a collection of over 600,000 ebooks, audiobooks, comics, movies, music and more. Everything is downloadable on your mobile device or computer. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Humanities Full Text: Full text articles on art, classical studies, dance, film, journalism, philosophy, religion and more. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Infobase Access Video on Demand - Master Collection: Find an expansive, patron-friendly collection of thousands of high-quality videos from around the world : from Oscar®, Emmy®, and Peabody Award-winning documentaries, to how-to programs that make life easier and richer, top-quality performances spanning the arts, biographies of history-makers past and present, a variety of TV shows and movies, and more.
- Infobase Just for Kids Streaming Collection: These videos gives children—and their parents—a thoroughly kid-safe, advertisement-free media platform they can freely explore and enjoy. Just for Kids has the educational videos children want to watch—Sesame Street, The Electric Company, The Wubbulous World of Dr. Suess, The Berenstein Bears, Franklin, and thousands more - plus songs, games, and other interactives that are sure to entertain, educate and inspire young library users.
- Infobase Learning Cloud: Learn advanced skills, prepare for new positions or careers, share concepts and ideas with groups or train your students, teammates or colleagues, and earn CEU credits.
- Information Science and Technology Abstracts: Information Science & Technology Abstracts (ISTA) is the oldest continuously produced information science database. It provides indexing and abstracts for articles, books, research reports and conference proceedings, plus ongoing coverage of the most important periodicals in the field.
- Job and Career Accelerator: Occupational profiles, job listings, professional resumes and cover letters and organizing your career plan.
- Kids Search: An easy-to-use research tool for Grades K-8. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Learning Express Library: Practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information you need to achieve the results you want at school.
- Learning Express: PREPStep2- and 4-Year Colleges and Universities: Whether they are looking to improve core academic skills, score higher on college placement tests, explore careers, prepare for occupational exams or build workplace skills, students can achieve their goals using PrepSTEP for Colleges & Universities.
- Legal Collection: Full text source for current issues and trends of the legal world. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Legal Information Resource Center: Providing exclusive online full text for many of the top consumer legal reference books, this valuable resource contains hundreds of publications and thousands of multi-state forms to assist the general public in legal matters of all kinds.
- Literary Reference Center: Plot summaries, literary criticisms, author biographies, book reviews, poems, short stories and classic novels. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Literature Resources from Gale: Literature criticism, biographies, work and topic overviews, reviews, and full text of many literary works-all searchable at the same time and returned in lists organized according to your research needs.
- Mango Languages:Learn any of 72 languages using fun, easy, conversational language courses. Also includes a variety of ESL courses. From home, download the free Mango Languages App to your mobile device. Choose "Learn for free through your library" to set up your account.
- MAS Complete: Designed for high school libraries, MAS Complete is a research database that contains full text for hundreds of popular magazines and e-books covering news, politics, science, sports, culture and more. It also includes thousands of full-text primary source documents and videos from the Associated Press.
- MAS Ultra School Edition: Full text for over 500 high school magazines, image collection, reference books. Log in with your Library card identification.
- MasterFILE Complete: Full-text publications, primary source documents and images covering a wide variety of general interest subjects. Log in with your Library card identification.
- MedicLatina: Una colección única de revistas de investigación médica de América Latina y editores españoles. Haga clic en el título para acceder a este recurso. Inicia sesión con tu ID de tarjeta de la biblioteca.
- MEDLINE: The National Library of Medicine's authoritative guide to all aspects of health and the health care system. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Middle Search Plus: Full text for over 140 middle school magazines, historical essays, image collection. Log in with your Library card identification.
- Military and Government Collection: Current news, full text articles and abstracts pertaining to all branches of the military and government. Log in with your Library card identification.