Kidz Kamp is for girls and boys between the ages of 6 and 12. Kamp is from 7:00am-6:00pm. Daily activities at Kamp include things like arts and crafts, sports and athletics, games and group activities, and more. Our trained counselors work to ensure that each child has a fun and rewarding Kamp experience. Kampers will go on weekly field trips throughout the summer and will visit The Colony Aquatic Park each week for an afternoon of water activities and fun in the sun. Kampers must bring their own sack lunch and water bottle each day. Each Kamper will be provided with one t-shirt to be worn on field trips.
Kidz Kamp is for girls and boys ages 6 to 12 years old.
$155/week for residents & $185/week for non-residents
Payment Plans are available.
Multiple Child Discount
For families with more than one child enrolled in Kidz Kamp, there will be a $10 per session discount for each additional child registered.
Registration for Summer Kidz Kamp will begin on Monday, January 8th
Summer Kidz Kamp will be offered in 10 one-week sessions. Participants may choose to register for some or all of the sessions.
- Session 1: May 28th - May 31st (No Kamp Monday, 5/27) - Urban Air
- Session 2: June 3rd - June 7th - Dallas Zoo
- Session 3: June 10th - June 14th - Hawaiian Waters
- Session 4: June 17th - June 21st (No Kamp Wenesday, 6/19 - Top Golf
- Session 5: June 24th - June 28th - KidZania
- Session 6: July 1st - July 5th (No Kamp Thursday, 7/4) - The Cove Water Park
- Session 7: July 8th - July 12th - AirBorne Trampoline Park
- Session 8: July 15th - July 19th - Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
- Session 9: July 22nd - July 26th - Perot Museum
- Session 10: July 29th - August 2nd - Interskate
All field trips are subject to change.
Refunds must be requested at least 7 days before the start of the session.
Refunds requested less than one week before the start of the session will not be granted.
Refunds requested between 7 and 13 days before the start of the session will be granted, minus 50% of the price of the session.
Refunds requested 14 or more days before the start of the session will be granted, minus 20% of the price of the session.
For more information, email [email protected] or call the Parks and Recreation Department at (972)625-1106.