Kidz Kamp is for girls and boys between the ages of 6 and 12. Kamp is from 7:00am-6:00pm at Ethridge Elementary School. Daily activities at Kamp include things like arts and crafts, sports and athletics, games and group activities, and more. Our trained counselors work to ensure that each child has a fun and rewarding Kamp experience. Kampers will go on weekly field trips throughout the summer and will visit The Colony Aquatic Park each week for an afternoon of water activities and fun in the sun. Kampers must bring their own sack lunch and water bottle each day. Each Kamper will be provided with one t-shirt to be worn on field trips.
Kidz Kamp is for girls and boys ages 6 to 12 years old.
$155/week for residents & $185/week for non-residents
Payment Plans are available.
Multiple Child Discount
For families with more than one child enrolled in Kidz Kamp, there will be a $10 per session discount for each additional child registered.
Registration for Summer Kidz Kamp will begin on Monday, January 9th
Summer Kidz Kamp will be offered in 10 one-week sessions. Participants may choose to register for some or all of the sessions. Sessions 1 through 8 will be held at Ethridge Elementary School. Sessions 9 and 10 will be held at The Colony Recreation Center.
- Session 1: May 30th - June 2nd - The Cove Indoor Water Park (No Kamp Monday, 5/29)
- Session 2: June 5th - June 9th - Hawaiian Falls
- Session 3: June 12th - June 16th - Dallas Zoo
- Session 4: June 20th - June 23rd - Top Golf (No Kamp Monday, 6/19)
- Session 5: June 26th - June 30th - Strikz
- Session 6: July 3rd - July 7th - Urban Air (No Kamp Tuesday, 7/4)
- Session 7: July 10th - July 14th - Interskate
- Session 8: July 17th - July 21st - KidZania
- Session 9: July 24th - July 28th - Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
- Session 10: July 31st - August 4th - Perot Museum
All field trips are subject to change.
Refunds must be requested at least 7 days before the start of the session.
Refunds requested less than one week before the start of the session will not be granted.
Refunds requested between 7 and 13 days before the start of the session will be granted, minus 50% of the price of the session.
Refunds requested 14 or more days before the start of the session will be granted, minus 20% of the price of the session.
For more information, email [email protected] or call the Parks and Recreation Department at (972)625-1106.