- Municipal Court
Municipal Court Online Payment System
The online payment system accepts payments for most cases in the municipal court. However, online payments are not permitted in some situations. Online payments will not be accepted for:
- Deferred Disposition or Driving Safety Course payments that were not previously authorized by the court
- Cash bonds
- Partial payments (except for previously authorized payment plans)
- Citations issued to a juvenile (age 10 to 16)
- Alcohol or tobacco related citations issued to a minor (age 17 to 20)
- A charge for Assault-Family Violence.
If paying online without making prior arrangements with the court. Please be aware of the following:
- Paying online waives your right to a trial
- Your plea of Guilty or No Contest will be accepted. A disposition of guilty will be entered resulting in a conviction.
- Online payments made after 5:00pm may not be processed until the following business day. If you have an active warrant, it may not be cleared until the payment is processed and posted the following business day.
Payments by Phone
To make a payment by phone, call (855) 281-3560. The same rules and exceptions for online payments will apply to payments made by phone. Please see above.
Payments in Person
The following payment methods are accepted in person at the court window during business hours:
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard only)
- Money Order (exact amount required)
- Cashier's Check (exact amount required)
***PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED***
Payment by Mail/Drop Box
Payments submitted by mail must be post marked on or before the payment due date. The Municipal Court Drop Box is located just inside the main entrance to the Police and Courts building and is open after hours and on holidays. Payments submitted in the drop box overnight will be processed the following business day, but will be considered received the previous business day. Mail and drop box payments must include identifying information (name, date of birth, citation number). Payments also must be in the form of a money order or cashier's check. Personal checks will not be accepted.