Donations & Gifts
Support your Library with donations and gifts.
Books, Audio & Video Materials
- Friends of The Colony Public Library accept donations of books, DVDs, Blu-rays and music CDs year round.
- Due to space limitations, we are only able to accept two boxes of donations in excellent condition. If you have questions, please contact the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 2 to speak with staff.
- Donations become the property of Friends of The Colony Public Library and will be added to the library collection, or placed in the Friends sale to raise money for new library materials, or placed in a recycling bin.
- Donations will not be returned later to the donor
- A tax receipt is available upon request
- Magazine donations are not generally accepted
- Thank you for your interest in and support of The Colony Public Library
The Adopt-A-Book program makes it easy for you to honor someone while helping build the Library's collection. Whether it is in memoriam or a tribute to a birthday, anniversary, or other special day, your donation enables us to add books that enrich lives to our collection. For more information, see our Adopt-A-Book page.
To make a tax-deductible gift, please consider joining Friends of The Colony Public Library to support the library annually, to make a donation on behalf of a loved one, or to adopt a book. Visit https://www.fotcpl.org to learn more.
To send a one-time check, make your tax-deductible donation payable to "Friends of The Colony Public Library" and please mail to:
The Colony Public Library
6800 Main Street
The Colony, TX 75056
Other Ways to Help
- Shop at our ongoing Friends book sale at the Library.
- Make FOTCPL your preferred charity when shopping at Amazon
FOTCPL is a 501(c)(3) organization. For further information, email the Library. As always, thank you for your support of the Library!
For further information about the Friends of The Colony Public Library, contact Library Director Megan Charters at 972-624-4401.