Required Registrations for Food Service Employees


A Registered Food Service Manager is required to be on duty at all times during establishment operations. Access information on obtaining a Registered Food Service Manager Certification

Food Handler Card

Additionally, all persons working in a food service establishment are required to register their state issued Food Handler Card with The City of The Colony. Find information on obtaining a Food Handler Card.