TC Seniors "Shelter at Home" Guide - Don’t just Survive…Thrive!
TC Senior Bingo Live!
Thursdays: First number called at 10:00am
Who wants to play bingo? You will have to provide your own chocolate and popcorn, but hey, the game is free. Winner’s prize is to have a selfie of them and their winning card in the next email newsletter. Up your game by calling your regular tablemates or friends with a conference call during the game so you can chat as usual!
How To Play:
- Go to this link
- Click on the button Generate Card. This card is interactive. You may click or touch the number to mark your card. Click a second time to erase the mark. Generate more than one card by opening another screen and repeating the above process.
- If you prefer to play with paper cards, generate and print as many cards as you need. Each card you generate will be different. You can use pennies for markers and then be able to re-use your cards.
- If you are unable to print cards, call the center at 972-624-2246, to arrange a time to pick-up a tablet of cards.
- Login to Facebook here and look for the photo of the Bingo board prior to 10am to play.
- If you get a Bingo, Facebook comment BINGO and list the numbers for the Bingo.
- Winners grab your phone, take a picture of yourself with your winning card and send it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner selfies will appear in the next email newsletter.
- All players are encouraged to Comment or Like the bingo post so we know who and how many are playing.
Senior Groups Reconnect with Zoom Meetings
No need to wait until the building opens, now you can get back together with your friends virtually with your smart phone or tablet. To get an invitation to a meeting, send an email to Michelle at email@example.com. Please include your name, email and group meeting you would like to attend.
Cardio drumming takes a simple movement - drumming - and turns it into a full-body workout that will leave you smiling, glistening, and feeling great. Don’t have a ball or sticks at home? Try using a pillow on the back of the sofa and wooden spoons for drumsticks. Using the exercise ball (or pillow) as your drum, and mixing in fun moves, cardio drumming turns tapping the beat to a song into a workout you won’t want to stop! Feel the beat and join the fun!
AFEP Chair Exercise
Join Michelle for a video chair exercise workout with either bands or weights. If you don’t have weights, substitute a can of vegetables or bottle of water. Benefits of this program may include: reduced pain and stiffness, restored/maintained range of motion, improved balance/coordination, and decreased fatigue/increased endurance.
Pickin’ & Grinnin’
Listen along with Fred, Lavelle and the group for a little noise making and a lot of fun! Tap your toes and clap your hands as you listen to some old favorite Blue Grass, Country and Gospel.